View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #154
Sunset View

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-engine View Post
Laconia Daily Sun http://www.laconiadailysun.com/

Headline: petition being signed! Bravo, Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!!!!!!

I'd gladly sign, but I vote in an abutting Town, not Laconia.
Seriously, if Lakes Region voters and/or interested parties can be included, I will seek out one of the petitions.

In any case, I wish a successful conclusion to the leaders of the petition.

Contractor for roundabout has equipment on this site; let them tear it down as they wind down for summer season's traffic, the time I read they plan to put their work on hold!

Cell phone picture from a friend in January....
Thank you John Ganong and Don Thurston!!!!! I remember Don Thurston often saying " I'm just trying to make a living" what a challenge that must be with that eyesore so close in proximity to the business Don's father built so long ago.............times have changed for sure!

After reading the Laconia Daily Sun article I can't help but feel the Baldi family could care less about the Weirs, its neighbors, the season, or the many thousands of tourists that call the Lakes Region one of the most beautiful places on earth. The poor image they have created while ignoring the well being of their fellow buisness people says enough for me. Time to not only sign the petition but also to send a loud message to the Baldis by never frequenting their other businesses.

Finally, the article that purports the council members are intimidated says enough for me. Vote them all out next election!!! Let's all get behind the tear down of this eyesore and return the entry to the Lakes Region to its beauty. Again, many thanks to John Ganong and Don Thurston for having the courage and the spine to not only speak out but to challenge the status-quo!
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunset View For This Useful Post: