View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #61
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk-lnt View Post
I don't think anyone comment here truly *cares*, if anything I think most people think the OP is not likely going to pull this off.

The potential price of the boat is not the key point, but rather the fact that it would be practically impossible to launch and maintain a boat of that size in any reasonable way. If the OP were serious about this endeavor they would have likely realized that quite a while back.
Maybe "cares" was not the correct word, but there are some pretty strong or condescending reactions to this idea within the thread.

Most people have no concept of what "real" wealth is truely capable of or what it even looks like from the inside. Whether that is the case here, we don't know.

Boats of that size range have plied the lake before and really, someone would need to be the first to do it again!

The OP also never said that this would be the only boat they would have available for use on the lake. It may never have to leave its berth more than once or twice a year to entertain guests with a fireworks show in one of the bays.

I think the concept or idea is interesting and a version of this, at this scale, could be possible.
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote