View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #43
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
Can you even put in a 100' Dock. I would think there are limits for private individuals for dock length. Plus I would think the engineering for something like a 100' dock and the tonnage/stresses that the boat would create on the dock would fairly pricey..
Correct the max no argument length on a permanent dock is 30'
and 40' for a seasonal dock....

Now through the permitting process and throwing a few $$$ around you can probably get those extended....

But aside from that....

Weather this guy is serious or not... we have feed him the information he needs...

The bottom line: Currently the lake is not set up to handle a private vessel this size....IT doesn't mean some marina will not try and accommodate the need... all it takes is $$$$....

If he can handle the logistics to get it all accomplished, then I will give him credit for his efforts... but I will not hold my breath..... on the other side, I am also not going to call him a troll, because he hasn't really been stirring the pot, he just asked a question and has taken part in the discussion....