View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #8
4Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
So We have this nice Post by DAVE R. which showed some really nice and considerate behaviour between some fellow boaters.... Followed by this junk....

4Fun did you notice that Dave R. was helpfull in his situation......if these people where having so much trouble, and you are this wonderful experienced boater who launches in 30 seconds..... How come you didn't post anything about helping out......Yes some people have a hard time with launch and retrival..... It is really to bad not everyone is perfect like you........
In my defense...

3 times this year I have gone out of my way to help people at the ramp. 2 times I "saved the day" with my battery jump pack, the other time I helped a woman winch up her boat. I would have happily helped these "clowns" if if they were not acting like lunitics swearing in front of my 5 year old and were even remotely prepared. I am not perfect but I do show up and prepare BEFORE I am on the ramp. I prepare to save YOU time at the ramp.

I forgot. I also backed a gentlmans boat in for him earlier this year as well. He was launching solo.

I have no patience waiting for people that are oblivious to others. I have lots of patience for people who recognize they need help.
4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote