Thread: Lemon Grass...
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
VitaBene

Thanked 1,599 Times in 820 Posts
Default Very Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjoshuatree View Post
I know there have been several threads/post about Lemon Grass but I was just going through the Memorial Day Weirs Times and noticed a big article on it.

I LOVE sushi and would love to try a good sushi restaurant up at the lake. What does everybody think of Lemon Grass since they took it over from Mike Love? Is the sushi good, great, amazing, so-so? And how about their other dishes?

They sound like honest, hardworking people that try really hard to get only the freshest ingredients for their customers so I would love to give them my business. I'll be in Wolfeboro so it's not exactly a quick jaunt to grab a bite so I thought I'd ask all the experts on Winni.com for their advice before I venture over.

Thanks to all of you in advance. I can always count on my Winni friends.

Oh ya...if anyone has any other suggestions for GREAT sushi anywhere around the lake, I'd love to hear those suggestions as well. I'll travel anywhere for good sushi.
Lemongrass is very good. Highly recommended!

Regarding other sushi places, check out Green Ginger in Tilton near BJs. Also Delaney's Hole in the Wall in North Conway has a great sushi station.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post: