View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #143
Sunset View

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman671 View Post
There is more to the story of Silver Sands parting ways with Fountain. Lack of warranty support from Fountain being a major one.
I owned a few Fountains, enjoyed Chris Gagnon as he is a sharp young man, a real gentleman, unfortunately, that's where the good ends at Silver Sands. As for the boats themselves, I just wouldn't own a Fountain to save my life, new or used!.......They are an inferior product, have lousy support and even worse residual values! The service crew at SSands could never solve problems on our new boat and as such, I returned to Formula.....say what you want about Lakeport, but as long as Ron Sorgente is there, I will not go anywhere else. 95% of the lakes region marinas don't know a thing about how to keep a customer loyal. Ron Sorgente does and so too does Ernie Gillan at Gillan Marine !!!! Maybe some day I will be a PBM customer, but for now, I stay with those that treat me and my spends with respect and appreciation. There's a certain feeling of respect for the customer that comes with the Lakeport and Gillan Marine teams.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunset View For This Useful Post: