View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #8
Bear Islander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Enough View Post
Phantom... I appreciate a good sense of humor... we can't take ourselves too seriously, and your advice is quite right, as well as a good rule to live by...

Sa meredith... you are an intuitive boater I also appreciate your info. My thought was something similar to the proposed NO Raft pdf you attached, except I would like the opposite. I would like to make sure this pretty spot remains a place where we can continue to enjoy it even if there is a house or two. Perhaps there isn't a such a thing... a reverse petition ??? I'd like to have it declared an ok place for boaters before anything is built???

At any rate we are sad to see the summer come to an end, but the foliage from the water should be fabulous this fall.

Thanks again for your replies.
What it comes down to is that you want the state to pass a law that says the state can't pass a law. Any rule, law or regulation the government adopts can be removed, or altered. Even the state Constitution and the US Constitution can be re-written by following the proper procedures. We could eliminate the presidency and have a king if we wanted to, or bring back slavery.

No rafting zones can be created anywhere. They can also be removed anywhere.
Bear Islander is offline   Reply With Quote