View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 01:33 AM   #22
baygo

Default Best wishes for Steve, Doug, and the staff

My wife and I are new residents in the Lakes Region. We share the pain with those who will now have to live without the option of Abondante when in search of a great dinner. I dined there three times and was always impressed.

We are in the proccess of reopening the tavern previously known as "Tavern on the Green" , and after that "The Stone House Tavern" at 2075 Parade Rd in Laconia. We hope to open around the 1st of Feb and will operate under the name Tavern 27. We intend to feature some comfort food, and a Tapas Style menu, as well as personal gourmet pizzas. We will extend a 50% discount to any holder of a Abondante gift certificate who presents the certificate during the month of March. We will extend this discount on all food and bar items however can only offer a 25% discount on wine. This discount will only apply to those who purchased their certificate directly from Abondante. This offer will not apply to certificates purchased from restaurant.com or other third party issuers. Visit http://www.themysticmeadows.com to learn more.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post: