View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #33
Airwaves

Here we are on the Fish Tales forum...no?

Hmm

So our resident LEO says:
Quote:
Totally unbelievable!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwaves
...Perhaps most of you don't take what I consider to be poaching seriously, you figure it's no big deal. I do take it seriously!...

Yes, I guess if we use your aforementioned logic, since we have not specifically stated we take poaching seriously, you feel free to interpret this as to mean that we must condone poaching!

Quote:
... I can see where you might think this is a personal attack. It is not, it is an attack on his actions!...

Once again, what actions are tha? In the State of New Hampshire you can catch as many fish as you would like. The limits are on the type and/or number of fish that you keep in your possession. El chase only stated he caught a number of fish, quite legal in this State. You then surmised and made up the fact that he must have kept those fish. With no evidence to support such a position you are at best committing a personal attack and at worst, by continuing to insinuate a crime occurred, be deemed as committing criminal defamation under RSA 644:11. The only thing that has protected you is that El chase is using an assumed name.

Quote:
...This thread does not belong in speed limits, it has nothing to do with speed limits...

Agreed, maybe Don needs to start a forum entitled "Cheap personal attacks and unbridled innuendo".

Quote:
...Obviously I was wrong to think that people that use and enjoy Winnipesaukee care about such things!

Wow, I was very torn in using this particular sentence. Seldom, if ever, have you admitted to being wrong in the myriad of posts you have made where indeed you were wrong. That said, once again using your logic of "you didn't denty it, so it must be true!", then you must be correct. I have never formally posted that I truly do care about such things. So for your edification I hereby pledge that yes, I do enjoy Lake Winnipesaukee and I do care about such things.

There, are you happy now?

(and you still owe El chase an apology)
Now, how can I respond? Skip, our expert in all things LEO, suggests that I have come close to criminal defimation!

As a LEO he certainly should appreciate that a subjects statement is just that, a statement. Not something that a LEO or anyone else should be reading another interpretation into. Of course that only holds true if you agree with whoever points out the discreprancy.

But wait, Skip has never actually said he's a LEO. He has allowed all of us to believe it by not clearing it up, but he has never said he's a LEO.

Civility and emails...that's a platform! 10-4?

It's time you stopped this nonsense of using a very good database to research RSAs before you offer an opinion. What would the voters think?

BTW, Miss your police cruiser avatar!