View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 08:30 AM   #30
phoenix

Six of us went last night for our annual losbster dinners. First the place has definitely been cleaned up but for a Friday night was not very busy. I was very surprised even when we left at 8 it was still only half full. Now the lobsters. First they were all a little undercooked and mine at least appeared to be less that two lbs. the stuffing was good but far less than last year in fact usually we would eat the stuffing and be able to bring much of the lobster home. I was able to eat it all very easily . Prices were similar around 55 for baked two pound stuffed but for that price I certainly would have expected a better meal. Looking at the menu the restaurant is primarily Italian and I am sure that food is excellent so I shouldn't have expected the lobster dinners would be as good as the old Sandy point which was their specialty . So if I was going again I would not order the lobster at least the stuffed at those prices. We will need to find another place for our annual lobster dinners.