View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 03:41 PM   #45
Slickcraft

Thanked 2,013 Times in 919 Posts
Default Scouting Report

We stopped by at the welcome celebration today. The food was catered by Hart’s and there was a good spread, also two choices on draft beer. Very good turnout, nothing like free food and drinks to get us Harley riders out.

There was both good news and somewhat of a disappointment inside. The good news for me is that Lee and Steve are still in the service dept. They have given me great service over the years. On the down side we were really surprised at how sparse the inventory was – from bikes to jeans. They were giving out free gift certificates to be used at a later date when inventory is up. Also at about 3:00 pm I made an attempt to meet the new owners but they were not available. The staff said that they maybe were out back, not seen yet. As the purpose of the welcome was for the new owners to meet the customers I was a little surprised at their absence. Maybe they were planning an entrance a little later on. I did meet the friendly new sales mgr but don’t remember his name.

They did want customers to sign-up to stay on the mailing list; the old list will be discontinued.
Slickcraft is offline   Reply With Quote