Thread: Weathervane
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 09:53 PM   #2
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default Assuming you are talking about the Concord venue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskier View Post
I have made it a practice to post favorable comments about restaurants when we have a good experience. As such, I have no trepidation about posting a negative comment when the experience is very poor.

We went to the Weathervane this evening; the restaurant was quiet (about 6 tables occupied). We know that this is typically a changeover period for restaurants, but we were not expecting to be treated this poorly.

After being seated, we were completely ignored. We waited and waited and waited. Finally, after 15 minutes, we flagged down one of the staff who indicated that someone would come right over. Another 5 to 10 minutes of waiting and we walked out.

It appeared that no one was really getting much service and the staff pretty much did not care. I heard that they are shutting down in a couple of weeks; maybe they should just do it now.

Jetskier
I assume you are talking about the Concord venue. We stopped in there some months back, in the spring I believe. Service was ok, nothing spectacular, but I didn't really expect stellar service.

I know the Bedford NH venue on rte 101 closed several months ago, maybe even more than a year ago.

With all that being said, it is certainly inexcusable to have that kind of bad service. Hope you went to Makris and had a good meal.