View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #25
Lucky1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
One darned good reason why my parents are still alive at ages 93 and 95 is because they get 100% health insurance, down to the very last penny, and their bills have run into $100,000 & $100,000's, all courtesy of someone else. Between Medicare and Tri-Care (U.S. Navy), they definately hit the lottery for all health insurance coverage.

......anchors away....full speed ahead...and damn those health insurance torpedos...

Here's a tip....if you catch a bad case of the flu, and have a fever, sore throat, and start coughing up an endless stream of gooey yellow phlegm and need to get some antibiotic pills like ampicillin 500-mg to cure the fever and bust up that miserable phlegm....in the Plymouth NH area...and HAVE NO INSURANCE...suggest you drive right past the Speare Hospital emergency room and take a left-turn, go way up the high hill, just before the Plymouth Wal-Mart... and go visit Mid State Health to get examined by an A.R.N.P. on-duty medic, who can examine & proscribe for less than an M.D., and probably do it with a better attitude. ...

Mid State Health has an almost invisible sign down by Route 25.......their underwhelming sign board says .....'The Health Place'...
Thanks. This is a good tip. I will be sure and look for it on my next time at the Plymouth, Walmart and then know where it is. I have health insurance. Not always easy to get a doctor here and most of mine are elsewhere.
Rain today but no news on Ice Out even though there were boaters all weekend enjoying the 70 degree weather.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote