View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 07:12 PM   #29
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyenotall777 View Post
Upthesaukee - do you have TDS? If so, how to you like it, what are your thoughts? A flyer was left in my door as they are coming into our area.

Thank you for any input.
We have wireless connection for each TV (2 TV's), one of which we use on the porch off our bedroom in summer, in in the bedroom in the winter. With Metrocast, we had to run cable to the porch. Now we just move the box and all between locations. Internet is much faster. More channels with the extended basic package than we had with Metrocast. Pay $5 extra each month for unlimited long distance (cell coverage is pretty good, just not great at our house. ). We met with the lady from TDS and after comparing everything, our monthly cost dropped over $30 per month. We went with it, and both my CFO (lady what pays the bills) are very happy. Friends have talked to Metrocast prior to switching, and they lowered their price, so the friends stayed with them. My thought was why didn't they lower the price without me calling. They knew TDS was coming into town as competition; Metrocast chose not to be competitive unless you call. Good bye.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk