View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #5
Webbsatwinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green's Basin Girl View Post
Last week a fisherman was casting by our dock and when casting his cast hit our pontoon boat. He came back on Saturday and casted right near our boat again. I asked him politely if he could cast away from our boat. He responded with words I won't repeat and casted again. That time he just missed casting into our PWC. I don't understand these people. We own 500 feet+ of shoreline so he had plenty of undeveloped land to cast around. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
This happens all of the time on Rattlesnake, they even troll in around the kids swimming and cast near them. When we ask them to stop, most wave a finger at us and carry on and we have had a few calling us elitests and spoiled because we have lakefront property.

We have had hooks in our water trampoline, boats hit the trampoline and dock, swearing at the kids for being inn the water, etc.

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do, I like the cannon idea and do have super soakers that we have used on occasion (playfully ;-) )
Webbsatwinni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links