View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #205
nhyitbos

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-engine View Post
Thanks I assume John; I was able to see it.

Maybe because of the court status, appearances seemed that no City Officer volunteered to step up to the plate, and try to move the process along.

Isn't this sort of thing that the Chamber of Commerce could follow up and establish communications with Baldi family? Don't we stereotype a Chamber of Commerce to "work" with business issues?

I'm not familiar if there is a group of Weirs area businesses; if yes, one member could converse in professional manner with Baldi family.

Someone mentioned the word "arson"; I still can't understand that Busby parks vehicles & equipment so close to the building.
WAC represents the area businesses...however, this is a community issue and many signed solely as property/business owners. I have tried to contact Larry on numerous times with no results. He has no intention of working with the community being either in the Weirs or Laconia. The mayor tonight was the only one who "got it" when it came to the petition. The petition was never asking for the unilateral force of the city to tear it down.....it was strictly to have the SUPREME COURT rank it higher to ALLOW the city to tear it down and place a lien on the property. The Baldi's are being unreasonable as not only business owners but as a community property owner. Based on results, they are the real loosers in this situation all over again...loss of respect from their neighbors/community and respect for themselves not having the dignity to accept that the business is lost and move on towards rebuilding their life and business. Funny, the Weirs hasn't taken a position against their plight in 20 months. However, just recently Ms. Baldi referenced her neighbors as "the nasty's" on her Facebook (FB) page. Sad. As for arson gossip, people can say what they will...there's no proof, there's no final fire report..I say, innocent until proven otherwise. However, the building cannot give anymore evidence...it should have come down without any lawsuits filed. The Baldi's are only guilty of only one thing, bad judgement in dealing with a loss.
nhyitbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links