Thread: Bryant boats?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
Alton Bay Bob

Default Lovin' my Bryant

I first learned of Bryant boats about 5 years ago at the Boston boat show. They are small family-owned company in Sweetwater Tennessee. They do make individual boats to order and do not mass-produce them, usually only 400 a year. We actually met one of the owners there.They are better known in the South. We were thrilled when we discovered that Paugus Marine was the local dealership. After several years of exploring websites of various boats we finally made our purchase. After two full seasons on the water, I can say it was one of the best purchases I have ever made. As David R. said, they are known for having no wood products in their boat. I agree with SJF that Kory was very easy to work with. The boat is a beautifully engineered boat that is very easy to clean and to care for. The gas tank in the front gives an amazing stability in the choppy waters of Lake Wini.. It is easy to trim the boat and to get on plane very quickly. I can not comment on how well they take care of problems because I have never had one. You will enjoy your boat for a very long time.They have a bryantboats.com website and a bryantboatowners.com website that explains more.

Enjoy!
Alton Bay Bob is offline   Reply With Quote