View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #22
elchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
The only thing that has protected you is that El chase is using an assumed name.
Thank you Skip. As some on these threads already found, my name is "Ed" Chase. Those who did not believe I was using my real name at first have already confirmed who I am through an "investigation". They found out where I live, made sure I knew that they knew in these anti-SL threads, and even called my home a few times. I picked the moniker "elchase" because "Lawrence" is my middle name and "E.L." are my initials. All the banter about me being the same person as Sunset, Turtle Boy, et al was amusing, but not worth correcting. I figured it was just all part of the ploy to paint the image that there is really only one person in NH who likes the effects of our SL law and that he posts under all these different names to give the impression there are more.
I did not ignore Airwaves because I am using an "assumed name", I just assumed he was a child whose parents were not supervising his use of the computer and I did not want to embarrass myself by getting into an argument with him only to find out he was 12 years old. His adolescent nonsense does not merit the attention he seeks, even in the form of the bashing he has been taking. He's been taken to the "woodshed" enough, and as others have been suggesting, it's probably best that this thread just fade away. It's been fun to read though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
Even EL in his sailboat....
Thunderboy, I respectfully bowed out of these threads two weeks ago, but you can't leave well-enough alone, can you? This is the eighth time you have mentioned me since I stopped posting. You keep badgering and badgering as if to beg me to come back. What is your obsession with me? WHO IS THE TROLL? And what kind of life do you have? You must sit at your computer monitoring these threads 22 hours a day. It's 11 o'clock at night and you will probably reply within thirty seconds. Then there will be eight new posts by you in the anti-SL threads before I get back in from fishing in the morning. Get a hobby. Attend a Star Trek convention or something. Please leave me alone. I'm enjoying the SL, but it's not my whole life. Some of you guys have serious issues. When I was your age I had more important things to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Guy View Post
While we discuss the compromise for the sake of discussion, you are the one who acted as if you could set the law if we agreed to your idea.
RG, are you really that naive? You really could not see what I was doing? Very sad. The others seemed to catch on pretty quick. The point is that 99% of the boats on Winnipesaukee can be shown to plane below 18.6 MPH. So bring that "use the planning speed" proposal to Concord...please. I just wanted to see if any of you were man enough to stand by your own recommendation once you saw what it really meant. And none were.

And hazelnut, I can't seem to find the apology you promised for calling me a liar. You're a real class act.

Now I'll sign off again unless you guys want to keep dragging me back.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: