View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 08:37 PM   #21
chasedawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUp View Post
Decided to try the Tavern again last week. (it's been awhile...)

Sat in the Tavern waiting for the dining room...so far, so good.

However, when needing to use the restroom, I realized there was no longer a separate hallway. Instead, I had to walk through the dining room, interupting diners if needing more room between tables to get through. ODD

Once seated in the dining room, the hostess had only 1 menu: "Sorry, I only have 1 menu, I'll bring another shortly." Never happened.

NOW FOR THE FUN! My wife ordered a Margarita. It came out in a 16oz. beer glass with the Boston Red Sox logo on it. I've never seen anything like this.

Dining in what is considered a 'white tablecloth' facility, (some tables had table cloths, some didn't...but all had linen napkins) I was baffled that the restaurant would even consider serving drinks this way.
Bottom Line: It all starts with training and management.
I suggest they shut down for a month, send everyone to Hospitiality Management seminars at the Whittemore School (UNH), then try it again.

Sorry to pick on Wolfe's as I remember the horror stories years ago after the new owners took over. Sadly, it still is poorly managed facility.
OMG.... WAKE UP! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. Sorry your comments have little merit.

What is your agenda with Wolfe Tavern???? Your description of having a horrible dinning night is truly unbelievable. Are you sure you don't want to be seen going to the bathroom. And you don't like large glasses for your drinks. No white linen table clothes for your table. You know what..... you should not go back there again. For your own peace of mind.

How could a wonderful dinning facility go so wrong so quickly with someone who does not want to go to bathroom for others to see them walking past their non white linen table cover. OMG! The Wolfeboro Inn is one of the jewels of the lakes region and certainly is one of the many better resturants in Wolfeboro. The entire staff are dedicated to serve a very high quality dinner and service.

Please.... to your satisfaction I recommend that you only go to a dining facility that has a secret passage way to the men's room.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chasedawg For This Useful Post: