View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #100
GTO

Default very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschefbrown View Post
No GTO, No chicken fingers on the menu, we have alot to offer children ( we our parents to a 5 & 10 yo) if you want them & we have time we will absolutley accomadate your request! And they will be fresh & homemade
I was up this past weekend for my sons graduation at PSU. On Friday night we attented his awards ceremony and didn't get back into the Meredith area around 8 pm. We were all staved by this time and I suggested we try Lakesode deli becasue I had heard alot of good things about it from the forum. It was 7:50 and they closed at 8 so my wife ran in and asked if it was too late. They said of course not, c'mon in. The woman behind the counter mentioned the fish of the day was swordfish and my fathers eyes lit up, he no longer had to look at the menu. He said after that it was delicious. My wife got the meatball sub and also said it was delicious. Me.....being the plain picky eater, got the plain roast beef sub. Very good!! At no time did we feel rushed to order. We would of stayed and ate on the deck to enjoy the weather and the view but we didn't want to hold up the staff, I'm sure they wanted to get home after a long day. The woman behind the counter actually started chatting with my mother about her son just graduating from Vermont the week before. So, what I am trying to say is, very friendly people, great food, very nice atmosphere inside, nice eating area on the deck......we now have a new place to go. Only thing missing is the docks.....maybe someday