View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #459
SIKSUKR

Default Oh boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Well, nobody said this before, and this is a new of piece of info to me. This information seriously changes the dynamics of my thought processes in comparing Laconia to Plymouth! So's, the plane lands on the runway, and the skydivers land on the grass field or somewhere soft, that's close to the runway.Somebody should have made this important point more clear to everybody, at an earlier time in this thread. Thanks very much!
Your first post was in this thread was #18.Post #12 by Flyguy had a graphic of the proposed landing area shown on the grass.It now does not show on my screen but it certainly was there when you posted a mere 5 1/2 hours later and stated this:

Isn't there a large, vacant, and mostly unused parking lot directly across Route 11 from the Laconia Airport. You know, the p-lot with the water tower and the NH State liquor store. It's just a short jog back across the road from the p-lot to the hanger area like a quarter mile or so. Skydiver landing on an asphalt p-lot....at least you'll be able to find a parking spot, easy.

I saw a great sign at the old Waldo Peppers(Home Cookin?) on Rt11 last Sunday while I was eating breakfast.
It read something like this:We are born with 2 ears and 1 mouth.We should listen twice as much as we speak.