View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 09:14 PM   #35
trfour

Default OH yes it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennsteely
When I was about 12 or 13 years old, my dog and I got sprayed at the picnic area at Spindle Point. I just got the indirect spray (was bad enough) but my dog took it in the face. Tomato juice did nothing to rid either of us of the smell.
Lesson learned.....

Also, dont try to pull porqupine quills out of a dogs face, they are barbed and will cause serious pain and damage to your animals face, and the dog might cause damage to you if he bites!!
Lesson learned.....

Rocks in the lake that you cant see, will damage your boats outdrive and prop!!
Lesson learned.....

Corn grows in other states besides New Jersey, as well as strawberries, and some pretty darn good tomatos!!
Lesson learned.....

I have learned tons of things in New Hampshire, some I wished I hadnt, but none of which I would trade for anything in the world. Lessons learned at the lake are things I would never forget.....ever!

My Brother Mel and I retuned to our Folks house one evening over in Nashaway, NH. ... after shopping for cars, and encountered a skunk on the portch. .. Mel tryed to nudge it aside,.. and don't you know that that skunk opened up on me!... Well,... my Mom had a very special recipe that inclouded tomato, and I was only an outcast since two years!

Only kidding Worked Awesome!
Love,
T.

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote