View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #25
Skip

Smile My final thoughts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moyer View Post
...I just personally feel to stifle any discussion (whether it is through censorship or not), is in poor judgement and will leave this forum weaker in the long run...
Thank you for the kind words...

But I will respectfully bow out of this thread as it is clearly starting to deviate, with the following observation:

As a long time member and clear supporter of this site and it's webmaster, with close ties to many other long time members, I clearly point to the "speed limit thread" as a clear and perfect example as to why Don has to carefully control and fairly and consistently moderate discussion on this site, to keep the site's mission within Don's original vision.

I think Don has clearly censored posts in the past, including (deservedly)some of my own, and has at times found it necessary to stifle discussion.

His ability to do so, and do it in a fair manner, is clearly one of the reasons that this site remains so succesful, has grown so large and remains a credible, important and powerful Lake Winnipesaukee region resource.

'Nuff said by me....

Thanks Don!

Skip