View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #31
Bear Islander

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
Again, Islander if you want to drop comments like the PMing thing on OSO you need to back it up. Otherwise I believe it is inflammatory. If it continues I will follow up with a formal complaint. For now I'll leave it as it is. It's a continuation of what I have come to expect from the proponents. As of right now it is my opinion that you are lying about the PM on OSO. Woodsy, DoTheMath, cowisl are some of but not limited to my friends who post on both forums. As a matter of fact two of those members are MAJOR contributers on the OSO forum. One of them is in the boating industry. If anything is going on over there they would know immediately. It does a great disservice to all in an honest debate when someone fabricates information to stir the pot.
Hazelnut - Slow down a little. In the first place that is not Islander your are talking to it's Island Lover. Islander did make the first OSO post but did not say how she knew.

There is more than one possibility here. You could have sent the PM to create a controversy. Or it could have been me. Or IL might be making it up. The point is we have no idea who did what to whom or why. This is the internet.