View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:35 AM   #16
pcmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
You don't have to spend a whole lot of money for a decent sled these days. So many including myself are getting fed up with the lack of snow that there is a glut of machines on craigslist many selling for bargin basement prices. I don't know how anyone can justify spending north of 7K for a new one, and that's the average entry point! EEK! I guess if you got money to burn why not!

I plan to be island bound for the weekend. Can't wait, I need a break from the "civilized" world!
I do browse craigslist and look at the different sleds for sale, but I'm less than prepared to buy one. The home we live in received a new roof over this summer and is now in the middle of being resided with a couple new windows and doors being changed.
The cottage needs a new furnace to be winter reliable. We typically close the cottage the weekend of the Sandwich Fair and go into conserve mode to save money during the winter months. With more projects on our horizon I have to settle for enjoying the pictures and stories from the group of enthusiasts on here.
I can't wait for the day I can experience snowmobiling with my two boys, we'll get there.
(Sorry to go off course of the thread, one day I will be here inquiring for someone to ride with.)
pcmc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pcmc For This Useful Post: