View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #55
fatlazyless

Default ere's the cell phone tower legal defense!

Here's a legal defense for the principal at FRM in case he has to go to criminal court vs either the US attorney or the NH attorney general.

He can legitimately claim that over exposure to a cell phone tower......the transmission of multiple cell phone signals....from a distance of 50' or less...is what made him engage in a massive 100-millon dollar ponzi scheme.

The cell phone tower made him do it! This can be called the cell tower alibi!

What the H am I talking about?

The office building that is home to FRM is located up on top of a Meredith hilltop called either Ladd HIll or Sunset Hill, and is close to the Meredith roundabout and Energysavers.

A large and very powerfull looking cell phone tower, crawling with wires, transmitters, and a large multitude of various communication gear sits literally 13' away from a corner of the FRM building.

The perfect alibi....the cell tower made him do it.....is totally believable if you could see the installation. It's just totally amazing what long term, up close and personal exposure to a cell phone tower can do to one's sense of critical thinking. Like, is offering loans out at 20% and offering investors a return of 15% a good idea? You know it is! This idea came while under the infuence of that high-powered cell phone tower.

In the words of the immortal African American musician & singer, Scream'n Jay Hawkins, "It cast a spell on me, and now I'm yours!" 'So, that's my story and I'm stick'n to it.....Mr U.S. Attorney for N.H.' !

....yeah......the cell phone tower defense.....that is highly believable after you see the tower installation so close to the building....how close is it.....so close!

bbbbbzzzzzz-bbbbbzzzzzz-bbbbzzzzz