View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 05:41 AM   #33
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusMan View Post
Hi All,

I don't order lobster rolls a lot, the PPP version looks awesome. By the way, in general, you can't go wrong the PPP. Homemade meatball subs, steak bombs, and bar style pizzas. And definitely try the german potato salad (warm, sweetish and bacony!) or perhaps the giant baked stuffed clams.

Since PPP isn't exactly at Winnipesaukee, I'm going to recommend another bit of a road trip (probably not a secret). Tuckaway Tavern in Raymond. Great steak tips, best burgers, MAC-N-Cheese, and lobsters rolls. The rolls come in regular (4oz) $26 or jumbos (8oz) $39. Bonus: 2 for one Mondays and Tuesdays! Oh and great bar staff, service and craft beers. Also, a huge meat market, specialty market.

And if you really want cheap out? Pick up a couple lobster salad finger rolls at Market Basket (right FLL?) for $8.99. Not bad!

Cheers,

Gusman
Tuckaway Tavern is in my tops list—not cheap, but ALWAYS an awesome experience. There can be a crazy wait, though—with no reservations taken—so timing things is important.

As for lobster rolls, I'm not a fan, but the ones I saw from Pop's yesterday looked pretty awesome.

I don't recall Pop's LRs being mentioned often, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote