Thread: Channel Marine
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
moondog

Default Channel marine

Wow, Lynda gone...that is sad. Did she leave on her on account or did she get the Channel Marine shuffle ?
She always was the face with a smile when I was a customer back in the late 90's to early 00's ...No matter how hectic it was, Lynda always made me feel I was the most important person she was severing. She was great!
She was the rock of that Service dept. I think they went through 3 or 4 Service managers in the short time I was in valet. I have been amazed how they go threw people at Channel Marine.
Funny thing , I did run into Jim at Shep Browns at the Boston Boat Show. .He is the same old guy that sold me my 25' Outlaw back in 98'. He and Billy L are the sales dept at Shep's ..its like the old days..Bill Jr, Jim P and Bill L...it's like Channel Marine that I loved back in the 90's
They got me into a new Xcursion Pontoon. I never thought I could make the switch. From a 25 Baja Outlaw to a 23 'Pontoon. I am having the best time on the water...I am so relaxed.. as Jim says...I'm tooning!!!!
It a 23 RF with a short third toon and a 150 mercury..it handles the chop better then the Baja ,... I guess I just getting old!

Hope Lynda is doing well and I wish her the very Best

Isn't this the best summer on the lake or What?
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote