View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 10:51 AM   #19
Charlie T

Default Don't twist my meaning please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
Wow! You might want to let us know what your store is so we don't waste your time. Pretty harsh post from a business retailer to its potential customers so I'm sure you won't offer it. But what do we know cuz as you infer, we don't have any scrupels and just soil your merchandise and STEAL your time.
I really love this line "don't steal what you are not paying for". So if I come to your store and a sales person helps me I guess I am now obligated to buy something?
I understand your frustration and your point but it gets lost in your delivery.
If you come into my store with a legitimate expectation that you may buy something you are a customer, you fully deserve my time and attention and you will get it! If you come in my store to simply look at my merchandise with absolutely no expectation of buying from me but with an expectation of buying from the internet you are being dishonest and without scruples. I treat all people who enter my place of business with respect and I expect the same from them. If they walk thru my door with less than sincere intentions and are there simply to take up my time they are not a customer.

Please don't try to twist the meaning of my words. I'm a legit business person who works hard to make an honest living. I treat my customers well and I have a right to expect the same from them. Without getting too preachy something about that "Golden Rule" thing that we hopefully were all taught but far too few remember.
Charlie T is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charlie T For This Useful Post: