Thread: Wal-mart....
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 01:13 PM   #5
fatlazyless

It probably makes no difference to anyone which town police department, Gilford or Laconia, processes their shop lifting arrest.

Here's a question ..... looking for information here ......is Wal-Mart with about 33-stores and a huge trucking distribution center in Raymond, NH.....the largest employer in N.H. with the greatest number of employees?

It seems likely the State of N.H. could have more employees than Wal-Mart , especially now that the employees of the 79 NH state liquor stores are all considered to be employees of the state, according to the I.R.S. ....but I don't a-really a-know?

Providing high quality brands of your favorite wine & spirit adult beverages since 1932 ...... at very reasonable prices ....... what our NH state government does best! And, your local state liquor store is also a great place to get empty cardboard liquor & wine boxes for free.....but you must take the fillers, too. Providing free empty cardboard boxes is not done at Wal-Mart ...... at least not at the Tilton, Plymouth, or Gilford Wal-Marts.

Believe it or not ...... I was able to build a new second floor with two bedrooms and a bathroom, atop my existing mega multi-million dollar waterfront mcmansion, constructed totally with freebie empty boxes from the state liquor store in Center Harbor ........ honest!
Sponsored Links