Thread: Forum Fest III
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 10:46 PM   #79
Pepper

OK folks, I have received some exceptional wisdom about how this could be accomplished - and I definately think this is an easy thing to accomplish!

Here's what folks wishing to "pre-buy" raffle tickets will need to do:

1.) Drop off your request along with a check payable to St. Baldricks's Foundation. This can be done any time Waldo's is open. I'll instruct my staff in the event I don't happen to be there.

2.) If unable to drop off your request in person, it can be mailed to Waldo Peppers at P.O. Box 5273, Weirs Beach, NH 03237. If requests are mailed I respectfully request that they be mailed no later than one week prior to FFIII, so that I have time to receive and record them! (Getting to our P.O. Box can be a real challenge, as the Weirs Beach Post Office has extremely short hours each day - most of which fall during my busiest parts of the day. That's why I'm asking for so much advance time. )

3.) Please be certain to provide the following information along with your request:

A.) Your forum Screen name
B.) E-mail address so that I may contact you with your ticket numbers, and advise you if you've won anything at the raffle.
C.) Information regarding how you wish to "claim" your prize (eg. shipping, direct pick-up, etc.)
D.) Correct shipping address in the event your prize needs to be shipped
E.) Telephone number in the event I am not able to contact you via email for any reason.

I'm trying to make sure I cover all possible bases here, but if anybody sees anything that I've missed, PLEASE post here with your insights!!!!!!!

Now, with all that said, there's one more important topic to address here: Items for raffle! If my reading of this thread is correct, so far we have two beautiful items to raffle - SteveA's map, and QuiltLady's quilt. Photos of both are embedded above for all to view (and boy-oh-boy are they NICE items).

So, who else wants to commit an item for raffle?