View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 11:02 AM   #47
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

OK good grief... of course dreary days aren't fun and so forth, but to get to the point of creating a clinical "condition" for it is nonsense.

For the record...

I used to live in Colorado, 300+ days of sun, beautiful weather, even better natural scenery, to live here was a difficult transition. Granted I may be a native of NH but I liked living out west much better. Does it make me sad some times, sure, will I move back some day, you bet. However I make the best of it here, and find things to do on nice days or crappy days to keep me going. Not every day is going to be perfect, really what kind of reality is that?!? Now I'm not in any way suggesting that anyone who has commented thus far is guilty of this, but I think far to many people find excuses for whatever am ail them, and far to many doctors are all to happy to oblige and put some sort of label on behavior as if the person is afflicted with something they have little or no control of. That's nonsense in my book. There may be a handful of folks that have a legitimate problem, but not nearly as many as have been so called diagnosed.

Do I have psychological problems? Maybe cause I am addicted to being at my camp at the lake, I can't stay away from it winter or summer, good or horrible weather. So fine I guess I'm afflicted with Winni-phycosis. In my amateur opinion so do many others on this forum. I guess we all either need to get our heads examined or just learn to live with it. I do!

Lighten up folks..
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote