View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:01 AM   #13
Blue Thunder

Default Have Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident 2B View Post
I start my annual N. E. Weather vacation this Thursday. We are off on a 10 day boat ride to several islands in the eastern and southern Caribbean. Gee, I hate to leave such a great winter weather area, especially this winter, but I need a boat ride, bigtime!

Unfortunately, the charge for internet usage on the ship is too excessive for me to do much more than to quickly check my email a few times. As a result, no time to download model info or to take a guess at what the weather will do.

I'll be back at the end of the month, hopefully with spring in tow. By then, we should be focused on safely melting all this snow. CLA noted on another thread we have a very wet snowpack, actually a huge frozen sponge, that has to be slowly melted or we have big problems.

Best to all!

R2B
Hey R2B,
There's nothing like a carribean cruise in February to get the batteries recharged. I've done it 3 times with each one out-doing the prior one. The Cyber Cafe that most ships have really isn't that expensive, maybe 25-50 bucks for the week. Chicken feed, when you compare it to the bar tab for the week! Check in with us at least once and let us know how it is!!

Blue Thunder