View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #40
sau

Default Thank u for the comments

Hi everyone,
My name is Chris I am the general Manager of The Mug by the bay.I appreciate all the input patrons have put up here. Due to many request for home fries on our breakfast menu we have added them as an option to our home made latkes. Our Breakfast hours are 8 am -11:30 am 7 days a week often we extend our breakfast to 12 o'clock to accommodate our customers seeking breakfast. The reason for the the time frame is because, We make a lot of our food from scratch and we do so for lunch and dinner. this allows us the time to change over the Kitchen for the lunch and dinner sessions.
Although I appreciate the compliment of our Restaurant being a choice over others, It is our intention on providing great food and service to our community, Not to hurt the business of our neighbors. We believe in small community helping each other.
We offer a unique Casual dinning experience in our newly renovated space. We are located in the Yikes building across from the Beach in Center Harbor,NH . The space was literally taken down to the frame and rebuilt by the owners. The work done was nothing short of amazing I encourage everyone to please visit.
Our decor is a Nautical theme with a modern flair. The space has been expanded to 2000 sq ft. We also offer a full bar with lunch and dinner specials daily. We are quickly becoming known for our home made chowders and soups. If anyone has any concerns or questions I can be reached at 1-603-677-7141 or Chrislopesmug@yahoo.com Thank u again for the feedback
sau is offline   Reply With Quote