View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 08:15 AM   #8
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-3 Guy View Post
I'm an AMC volunteer at Three Mile Island Camp who for more than 10 years has been the direct AMC/TMI liaison with the trust representative. I have a copy of the written agreement, as do the trust representative and the appropriate AMC staff, including the management team on Three Mile Island. My previous post provided clarity and full transparency. What more do you need? As you have pointed out, there are "signs posted all over the Island" stating PRIVATE PROPERTY - NO TRESPASSING. How can it be any clearer? The written use agreement, similar to a lease or rental agreement, isn't something that would normally be made available for public inspection. It's a private agreement between two parties. It isn't filed at the Carroll County Registry of Deeds, but you can certainly easily verify the ownership of Blueberry Island by doing an online search at the registry's website. Use the search term "Priscilla Lodge Blueberry Island Trust." You can do a title history search if you like. Ancestors of the Anderson, North and Gray families have had an ownership interest in Blueberry Island going back to the 1800s.
Thank you for this.

There was a thread similar to this on the iBoat Facebook page a couple weeks ago, and I. Just. Don't. Understand.

My MO is if it's not clearly public, or if explicit permission hasn't been given, stay off.

I know NH law says different, but, as I said on that thread, I draw a clear line between legality and courtesy.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk