Thread: Ice Report
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 02:29 AM   #26
trfour

Post And don't you go out on that ice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Girl
There are many bodies of water in the Seattle area, but none as pretty as Winnipesaukee. It would be fun however to take a larger boat and cruise aroung the Puget sound and the Islands there. If you think that the TV weather forecasters go a little loopy when a big snow storm in coming to New England... you should watch the Seattle ones. They were all jumping up and down about the huge storm coming that might actually dump up to 4" on Seattle. Quite funny. Then the snow only came to the mountain towns east of Seattle. We saw no snow. I only get excited when there will be over 12".

Now that I am safely home... my personal countdown to ice-in begins. I am really getting syched to get the sled to NH and buzz around the lake. Thanks trfour for watching Snake Eyes while I was gone!...

It is now 14 degrees at the lake and calm and the lake looks like it will freeze over tonight. The 2pm picture from Snake Eyes showed quite a bit of ice.

It is good to be home.
With your snowmobile, Until you check with me,.......... Okay?
trfour

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html

Last edited by trfour; 01-09-2005 at 02:43 AM.
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote