View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
sa meredith

Default Not so sure....

Wait a minute, now. There has been 3 or 4 threads that got a ton of action this summer, and although a lot of negative stuff was mentioned, I believe the only restaurant that might have been treated unfairly was Lobster Pound, and only that one...no need to re-hash it, we all know what was said.
The Woodshed took a few shots, but they turned to be accurate, and it seems things have gotten better.
Tammarack got hit pretty good last summer and this summer, and much turned out to be true, and then the thread turned to the kid who was fired...by the way, to the best of my knowledge, that thread has just dis-apppeared...the whole thing, gone. What gives?
Zachey's Pizza came into focus for a while..a ton of negative...all proving accurate.
And of course, Waldo Peppers took a small hit, the forum exploded, and alas, the post proved true.
So I would ask...you would suggest limiting reviews to "seasoned" members, because they are negative? I mean, if the post proves true, there should be no problem.
Jusy my two cents...You may actaully have a good idea, who knows...
Sponsored Links