View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #31
Cristen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickie View Post
Cristen -
I wonder if you were able to find someone to get rid of the squirrels in your attic? Every fall I have had mice coming in for the winter and have set traps to eliminate them. In late summer I bought two of the Riddex noise makers and plugged one in on the ground floor and the other upstairs. I don’t have ready access to the attic either. I have been hearing the patter of little mice feet for the past couple weeks, so the noise makers haven’t worked for me. I am back to the old tried and true method of setting traps. Last night I heard what seemed to be a much larger animal (probably a squirrel). I doubt it was the usual mice, unless they have formed an army of a hundred strong.

Things are quiet this morning, so hopefully whatever it was has left the premises, but if it returns I would like to have an idea of whom to call. I would appreciate knowing if you were able to find an exterminator to resolve the problem for you and, if so, the name of that person or company.

Thanks
Hi Chickie - Tom Boucher from Alpha Omega has been to my house a few times. He believes I have mice in my attic. He's set some traps inside and outside the house. I think I am hearing them less at night.

Hopefully they will be gone in both of our houses soon!

Best, Cristen
Cristen is offline   Reply With Quote