View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 10:07 AM   #78
MaidenCove07

Default Facts is facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley Boy View Post
Codeman671; No agenda at all other that I know the parties involved and feel that there has been way too much speculation on the truth. For example, I have read repeatedly in this forum all kinds of statements made by people who really know nothing about the events of that night, the boat involved or the PBM dealership deal but still offer ill conceived opinion that sadly over time becomes facts in other people's minds. Is that what a forum like this is supposed to be?? A place for unfounded rumor to flourish into what becomes juicy Desperate House Wives like fantasy. I think not, and that is clearly unfair to those closest to this tragedy.
OK - in the real world, speculation becomes reality, whether you like it or not.

The Blizzard family and employees, fairly or not, were punished by society for the acts of one of their members. Hide behind the "official"outcome all you like - the woman got drunk, killed her friend, got a slap on the wrist, then went back to work like nothing happened.

Retail customers worth their salt like myself said "screw it, if the courts won't punish her in the way she deserves, I will." I took my business elsewhere, encouraged others to do the same and corresponded with vendors encouraging them to follow suit.

Formula may never admit it, but that kind of passioned feedback from the public had to have some impact on this decision.

Good luck to Paugus Bay Marina on the new deal. Mind your Ps & Qs and you'll have great success.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaidenCove07 For This Useful Post: