View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 02:42 PM   #21
eyenotall777

Default Good Honest Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise Point View Post
Our very good friends here on Winnisquam purchased one of the stolen kayaks from the pawn shop in Tilton. They are also faithful readers of the La Da Sun and when they saw the original letter from D. Jordan, they contacted the police and told them that they might have one of the kayaks.

The kayak is currently in the evidence room of the Tilton Police and my friends were told that it would remain there until the thief was caught and brought to trial. So one of the kayaks has been "recovered" but won't be returned to the owners until after the trial (assuming that they catch the thief).

Hopefully, the pawn shop will do the right thing and return the $$ that our friends paid for the kayak.
SP-
We also had 2 kayaks stolen from us from the same lake as D.Jordan. I was able to track them down and they provided me w/ some useful info. The pawn shop not so much. Would you be able to ask your very honest friends if they recall a Critter green kayak w/the word demo or a red Victory kayak w/ a black" V"
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
eyenotall777 is offline   Reply With Quote