View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 10:02 AM   #8
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDL View Post
We were 5 adults looking for a place to have a few drinks and something to eat on a rainy Wednesday night. They were expecting a party of 14 that hadn't arrived and said we may have to wait. Not a problem. When we inquired if an empty table in the bar area was reserved, we were told no it wasn't. We asked if we could sit there. That is when we were told by the hostess that they could not accommodate us.
We have always enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere at The Moose. I have met the owner and agree he and his staff are top notch. I still believe it is a fine establishment. I wish them nothing but the best. What happened that night still leaves us scratching our heads. It makes it hard to return.
I am speculating, but maybe they did not have enough wait staff for the party of 14 and you. We went to Town Docks Sunday for the last day and noted that even though there was a line, there were many tables not in use. If that was the case the restaurant should have given you the option of slower service.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote