View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
SharkBaitDiving

Default Lake Tours /Diving 2012

Hi I'm brand new to the board.
My Name is Jim Carozza and I just purchased a 32' Carver Mariner and have it docked in a covered slip at Fay's Boat Yard in Gilford. I've been diving since 1976 and got a few dives in last August when I first purchased the boat. I've been running charters the last 2 years in Boston Harbor aboard my other boat, Shark Bait I, a 25' Kencraft Buxton setup to run 6 packs on. It's currently for sale on Craigs List as I plan on being up the Lake every weekend and taking a few weeks off during the summer. I'm working on my Captain's license and have a small portable compressor aboard that will handle high pressure tanks. I only dive steel 100's 3500psi and looking for divers to join me this upcoming season. The Lady of the Lake is in my "back Yard" in Smiths Cove and I plan on other sites around the Lake throughout the year also. I'm the Boat Dive Officer for the New England Aquarium Dive Club, member of Bay State Council of divers and looking forward to joining the "Lake" diving community. Checkout my Facebook page @ Shark Bait Diving Adventures. Also website: www.sharkbaitdivingadventures.com
Thanks and hope to have you aboard this summer.

Jim
Attached Images

Last edited by SharkBaitDiving; 04-30-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling errors
SharkBaitDiving is offline   Reply With Quote