View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:07 PM   #64
Aquadeziac

Exclamation Just the facts

First of all, Mee-n-Mac seems to be the only one reading punctuation. I asked if these people are from WAM, is everyone in there as inconsiderate as them.??? <----see the question marks?? Secondly, I had the opportunity later in the day to talk with a MP officer and was asking about the situations there of late in general. I was explained the "No Rafting" law in its entirety. And then further explained to that anyone upon the beach needs written permission from the property owner to be there and compared to a list to be supplied by the property owner to Marine Patrol for distribution to their patrol boats. At that time when we were talking, he had been given no names yet.
And thirdly, the first two boats did come out from WAM and we had been there long enough to see that they had not entered earlier (ie to get gas). We did not see where the third boat and the jetski came from as we busy moving our own jetski so it didn't get hit again, but given the short time frame, I don't think they came from the direction of open water.Finally, my own opinions of this crowd are rooted in the several times I have stopped there in the past several years, these WAMites self-proclaimed (even here on the forum) their entitlement to this area, only to make outsiders feel that they are letting us use their precious sandbar. I know of others who leave feeling the same way. I have found other places to anchor where the possessive attitude is non-existant. In my own way I look at the untimely enforcement of the Law more as Poetic Justice.