View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 06:59 PM   #58
Aquadeziac

Exclamation Captain Bonehead's cousin

These people are the ones saying "I am not illerate, my parents were married."---> This morning a friend and I took a short break in our jetski ride to cool off in the water at the sandbar outside WAM. Our skis were anchored well over 150' from shore and there were several other boats out on the fringes of the sandbar but nothing within at least a hundred feet of us. Suddenly a boat pulls in and the guy is putzing with his anchors, and proceeds to set his anchors so he is within 5' of one of our skis. Then all of a sudden his boat is bobbing against the ski. 72 square miles of water and he has to anchor so close he is hitting us!!! We had to end up moving the ski. Then two more boats and a jetski (all friends of Einstein here) show up and start anchoring in close and then they start disembarking and proceeded to drag three huge floating coolers, a portable barbeque and folding lawn chairs off the boat and to the beach. Now we are counting at least eight signs stating "Private Property" , "No Tresspassing" and the like. They proceeded to cart their stuff to the landowner's picnic table and even leaned folding chairs against a "No Tresspassing" sign. Its people like this that give considerate boaters a bad name. They obviously don't possess the inteligence to read and comprehend, or respect other people's property. Maybe the guys just have a set of shiney brass ones so big they have a hard time pulling their pants on......and yet, none of them walked funny. I guess everything was supposed to be okie dokie after we moved our jetski and they fully unpacked that they offered us a cold drink!!I think not! Smarten up people! Think of someone else and their stuff. If they were all from WAM, is everyone in there as inconsiderate as them?? And yet they would be the first to whine when Marine Patrol answers the property owner's complaint "Us?? We weren't doin nuthin', wanna brew officer?" I guess its true...You can't fix stupid.