View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:12 AM   #58
Jmo77011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averial View Post
If all of you think that I am going to go quietly away while all of you continue to bring your over sized bodies up here to Mayhew Funeral Home and expect me to be tolerable of the odors emited by your bodies while they are being cooked right under my nose you are sadly mistaken. I would not do this to you and you have no right to do it to me. What is so sad, is that right now we have become a community and a country where the rich and powerful think that they can push people around and do anything that they want to including destroying their lives. Why didn't Mayhew put this thing right on his own property up on route 175 in Holderness NH. It is a rural area and there is plenty of space on his land. Put it in that oversized storage building that he has next to his house. Oh but no, he would rather put it right here in a busy residential area and stink every one out to say say nothing to turning this neighborhood into a chemical waste dump, and eventually contaminating the public water supply.

Actually, his business is in a busy COMMERCIAL zone. As for contaminating the water supply...really? I'd love to see actual facts on that.