View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #49
MarkinNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averial View Post
Oh, and one more thing sa meredith, said lady's home across the street from Mayhew is not for sale and she will never sell it to him or ReMax, who I believe are all part of this little thing with mayhew. They are all hurting for parking space, ReMax is jammed packed with cars since he expanded his business and Peter drives the whole neighbor hood nuts when ever has a funeral with any volume of traffic. They are hurting units, but they are not forcing this lady out of her home. With that said I will continue to live my life as is. There is more then one way to skin a cat, you just got to use your smarts. Winter is coming, have you got your smart meter yet. Nice couple of guys put mine on today. Come on down Northern Pass.
If Remax constantly has a yard full of cars then it sounds like their business is doing fine and holding it's own,
If Mayhews is holding enough funerals and or cremations to drive the neighborhood nuts or gross them out with the smell then it sounds like their doing fine and holding their own.
Seems to me that your the "hurting unit" not them. Just sayin