View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:55 AM   #34
Averial

Default Rebuttle to Mayhew funeral home:

The funeral that this gentleman is talking about was located at Mayhew Funeral Home here in Meredith N.H. Since Mayhew installed his crematorium I have had to buy and air conditioner and two cooling tower fans as I can no longer keep my windows open and use fans to cool my home during the heat. The airconditioner makes a lot of noise and subsequently I have to keep the volume turned up on my TV and stereo player in order to hear anything. these people came across the street and told me twice to turn my volume down that they could hear my audio playing. Then a woman started walking back and forth in front of my home while talking on her cell phone, and suddenly she is down on the lower end of my home with her cell phone pointed at my home and looked to me as if she were taking a picture. I have no idea who she was, so I opend my front door and called to her, are you stalking me, or are you caseing out my home to come back later and rob me. She said,"Lady you havent a thing in there that Iwould want. I closed my door, and a few minutes later I looked out to see to large men all dressed in black walking around in my front yard on my lawn. At that point, I had enough and called out to them to get off my lawn or I was going to call the police and have them arrested. This is a private home. it does not belong to Mayhew. I do not have to shut down my life and live in complete silence everytime that he has a funeral. If you choose to have a funeral at his place you need to realize that some of us are still alive and do not have to observe the living or the dead at everyone of his funerals. Also right now while I am typing this there is a pungent spicey smell throughout my house that come in my home every time that he burns a dead body. I have complained about this numerous times and no one in the Meredith Town office will listen to me, my nose burns and my throat burns and may eyes are watering, but I am being made to endure this everytime that he burns a body over there. Now does anyone else want to step up to the plate and criticise me, I dare you to. None of you would want to have to live with what this man and his pack of theives have done to my quality of life. This is abuse of the elderly. I am 71 years old.