View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
mike ray

Default We aren't perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskier View Post
For my part, I did talk to the manager multiple times that evening. We had the dissappearing waitress and I sought out the manager. I was told mulitiple times that there was a screwup and we would be next out of the kitchen. I posted on the board and sent a message to Mike. Nada... When you screw up, you make it right. They never did...as such, I just say it like it is. Your mileage may vary.

Jetskier
We certainly aren't perfect jetskier, but the incidents you are refering to were years ago and I did adress them here on the forum. When we first opened we did have problems getting the food out of the kitchen, but that is over 3 years now, and we have corrected those problems. I am not making any excuses, but opening a 300+ seat restaurant is quite a daunting task. We made every mistake in the beginning, and continue to make mistakes even now, but The Lobster Pound has become a totally different restaurant . Try us again, and when you come in ask for me or my brother Rich. Ask for Jen or Bob, they are our managers. Introduce yourself, and tell us exactly what you want, and I'm sure we can accomodate you. Please don't show up on Friday or Saturday night in season at 8pm without a reservation!!!!!!!
I give you my word we will do the best we can and if you are not happy, the meal is on us. I just wanted to adress one other thing. Unfortunately, this past spring our web designer Paul from Belmont, NH passed away. He was a great guy and will be missed. We have been unable to change any of the content on the website because he had total control. We are in the process of building a new website, and should have it up and running soon. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
mike ray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mike ray For This Useful Post: