Thread: Ice-Out 2008
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 09:07 AM   #16
Island Girl

Thumbs up Thanks to the webcam operators

As we watch the progression of ice-out over the next few weeks please take a second to thank all of the webcam operators who make this possible for you. If you look at the ice-out page, and the webcams page and click on each image you will find that someone out there has taken the time and effort to show a piece of our area.

Just a few years ago there was just the WeirsCam from our beloved webmaster.... and now most of the lake is represented (still waiting for someone to run with it from Moultonboro.) We can see the changing conditions frequently and assess the traveling possibilities.

I appreciate the willingness of all of the owners to allow their cams to be viewed from a webcams page and urge you to click on their ads once in a while to keep these cams free. If you visit a sponsor... mention that you saw their ad on that particular webcam...

Thanks everyone for your support and a special thank you to my fellow webcam operators.. and the Snake Eyes contributors....

Let's watch the ice melt!! (my non-lake friends think that I should not say that outloud.. sounds wacky!!)

IG

ps...I hope to adjust the exposure on Snake Eyes on Saturday.. My great friends will provide transport.... weather and lake conditions permitting.. thank them too!!!)

www.weirscam.com
www.rattlesnakecam.com/iceout.htm
www.rattlesnakecam.com/lakecams.htm
www.rattlesnakecam.com

....... Make Lemonade
Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote