View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 01:49 AM   #59
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Haven't seen my boat registrations yet but can't wait to see the increase. I have 6 boats, 3 that require registration and I register each year. This year 2 never went in the water so I will not register next year until just before (or if) I launch. If I were required to register my canoe, kayak and peddle boat I would sell them.
On the subject of auto/trailer regs my Town clerk gets mine then sends me a letter with the amounts to make out to the state and to the town. My birthday is this month and the fees hurt this year.
One way to make it hurt a little less is that if you have quite a few vehicles that are registered in both your and your wife's names you might want to split them with your name first on half and hers first on the other half as the first names' birthday is when registration is required. Course if you're born in the same month....
I registered my boat last week and it didn't seem like it was much of an increase. The state told me the big increase is on new boat registrations.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote